The Immunoglobulin Nursing Society (IgNS)
invites you to participate in our second national conference, IgNS 2013, taking place September 20-22, 2013 in Dallas, Texas. IgNS 2013 is a unique forum dedicated to the Immunoglobulin (Ig) nursing practice across various disease states. IgNS 2013 will bring together leading nurses, physicians, researchers, and other healthcare professionals to:
- Discuss the latest developments in the field of Ig, including new infusion options and expanding indications.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge and standardization of expertise in administration of Ig in various sites of care and clinical indications.
- Provide practice-based workshops to reinforce and further develop nurses’ knowledge and skills.
IgNS 2013 will provide education and networking opportunities that promote excellence in Ig nursing and enhance the quality of patient care.
- Advance your skills.
- Expand your knowledge.
- Get connected with top professionals in the Ig community.
- Earn credits toward your education and recertification requirements.
IgNS 2013 is approved for 15 Contact Hours* and 14.5 hours of Pharmacy CE
We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Arizona Nurses’ Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
Dates to Remember
February 15, 2013
April 30, 2013
Sponsorship/Exhibitor Priority Application Deadline
(Initial Deposits Due)
July 1, 2013
Early Bird Registration Deadline
June 1, 2013
Exhibit Descriptions Print Deadline
August 1, 2013
Sponsorship/Exhibitor Final Deposits Due